Saturday, October 10, 2009

And the stars begin to shine!

4 pounds down in a week! I didn't think I'd be able to do it. I'm so happy.
But I can't celebrate yet. I need to be 120 by Halloween I'm praying for it.
Been having a yogurt in the morning, 6 celery sticks, and an apple for lunch. then something small later like a banana for dinner. All within 500 cals.

This weekend is going to be tough getting around my mom tho. thank goodness for working all through dinner time. I can say I ate at work. When I reach 120 I will post a picture. And I promise I will reach it.

I was really sad last night, my hermit crab pasted away. It was doing so good, but it lost a limb and now remains lifeless in the shell. I think almost cried. It seems like ever pet I dies.

Anyways tomorrow I will put on some thinspo, have good day (:
Stay strong <3
Sanddy

No comments:

Post a Comment