Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A banana, some celery sicks and an apple...
what could go wrong...
Dinner could go wrong...
HAMBURGERS! FUCK!
Well I had shower right after and purged it all out...
I'm confident it was all of it.
I can't believe i purged, 3rd time this week and its only wednesday.
Welcome back bulimia.

So I went to the dentist today, I have to get my wisdom teeth out. o.O
But the one thing I'm looking forward to is my new excuse not to eat food.
and i cant eat any solid food for about a month. (:

-.-.- Hangin' in there,
Sandyy -.-.-

1 comment:

  1. oh no wisdom teeth! advice from someone who's been there, just enjoy all the drugs and the extra sleep. plus you won't be able to eat. this is a blessing in disguise.

    I'm not going to lie to you and say it was fun - but if you take all the pain killers they give you, it might be. Lots of attention! Just make sure to stock up on local liquid foods before so no one gives you non-sugar free smoothie or something. I had a blast. Make people get you things and do things for you. :)

    ReplyDelete