Thursday, October 8, 2009

If life give you lemons, cut 'em up and put them in your water.

---So I was sitting in class today, trying my hardest to pay attention to the teacher, but it just didn't work. I stated to think, and wonder, why is it that everything and anything a person wants in life is so hard to get. But the things we don't want come so easy. Honestly I wish it would be the other way around.

---Today I had a yogurt cup for breakfast, celery and apple for lunch and then dinner with the family, it consisted of fries, chicken and beans... I purged right after. 4th time this week....):
Last night I had practically no sleep. I was up till 3:30 finishing a school project, and then had to get up at 6! 2.5 hrs is not good! I'm so tired I can hardly move. ):

---I'm starting to get addicted to lemon water... all it is, is cut up lemon soaked in water.
Its supposed to boost your metabolism. Which is good because I think mines really slowed down.
Click here to read about it!
Note: they say water should be warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment