Monday, November 9, 2009

And It Starts To Feel Like The Earth is Standing Still

As the weeks have gone on i've just been maintaining my weight. It's flunctuated alot but holding up. Last week I collapsed in class my mom assumed I just caught a germ, so I agreed. I don't think there is any reason to worrie her.
Been home laitly as mom doesn't want me sick for Wednesday, I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled.
I've been purging alot I know it's not good but with mom watching me eat it's hard to hide not eating. At lest when I get wisdom teeth taken out ittal be easy.
Life has been hard the past few week, I've been very jumpy with people, and I can't control it, I think I really upset my mom earlier.
Anyways to the fact it's 1 am right now I should probably get some sleep.
Tomorrow I'm going to shed the rest of my pounds!

Love Sandyy <3

1 comment:

  1. stay strong <3 I'm jumpy with people aswell.. I'm just trying to fake a smile, and suddenly I just wanna scream for everyone to back of, out of my face.. but in the end I didn't really mean it.. xoxo - www.twitter.com/skinny_wishes

    ReplyDelete