Sunday, June 28, 2009

Doing better...

Was very happy when i got up this morning...
I lost 3 pounds! I'm assuming that's only water weight but
its better something then nothing..
As I'm still kinda embarrassed at what I weigh I'm not going to say.
But as soon as I'm at the weight worth telling i will.
im not at my goal, actually I'm no were near it.
i will do an update of my current weight in a few days.
so stay tuned lol i sound like a TV show! :P

To those who read my blog, thank you. and leave comments!
i love to read my responses.
And just a shout out to my very good friend Twipz...
http://twipz.livejournal.com/
She is amazing and without her, I wouldn't be able to get through this everyday.
I love you hun. Your an amazing friend!

Update for today...
Had a salad for lunch...
lettuce a little feta, a tiny 2 cals pickle, and 3 grapes.
I hate family meals...
i work today soooo i can get out of dinner tonight but my mom will make me eat before i go to work, so im gonna have another salad. Maybe somemore bioxy.
Bioxy Cleanse, its just like a laxative, BUT its healthy, and natural!
BTW it may taste bad, but the powder works best!

No comments:

Post a Comment