Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The friend.


I purged today. I wished I didn't. I almost passed out after as it was hard to stop myself and I couldn't breath.
My tummy hurts. It feels like my ribs are twisted and a knife is stabbing me.
I found out today my friend is struggling with anorexia and bulimia.
She is in recovery tho. Sort of.
It makes me sad. I'd rather suffer on my own then know that anorexia and/or bulimia had taken over her life.
It's a cruel world out there and I guess some of use are just to weak to survive it. :(

But i guess it's kinda great I can have someone to talk to and relate to.
Well for the fact I created this blog to get out my feelings. It's nice to finally know I'm really not alone and there is someone there for me.

Still hanging in there
-Sandyy :)
I'll be back Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment