Monday, September 13, 2010

The unexpected pound


Somehow today I managed to put on a pound :( one single pound, yet I didn't eat anything more then usual :(
I worked hard not to but I did anyways. I really need to start looking into so help from diet pills.
I hate food. I do I do.
Hopefully by next Saturday I can be down 2 pounds.

I can do this
-sandy.

P.s - Here are a list of books relating to ED's :)

A Skeleton in the Closet: Remembering My Spirit
by Beth Sarabura, Adam Himber, Patrizza Elizabeth Jimenez, Hilda Wong

Angel Mommy: A Story of a Bulimic Mother
by Linda Krikorian

Eve's Apple
by Jonathan Rosen

Fat Chance
by Leslea Newman

Good Enough...
by Cynthia Nappa Bitter

Kelly's Last Chance
by Lorraine Trovato-Cantori

Life Size
by Maurice Beck Hexter

My Sister's Bones
by Cathi Hanauer

Perk!: The Story of a Teenager with Bulimia
by Liza F. Hall

Second Star to the Right
by Deborah Hautzig, Joy Peskin, S. November

Starving Hearts
by Lynn Ruth Miller

Stick Figure: A diary of My Former Self
by Lori Gottlieb

The Best Little Girl in the World
by Steven Levenkron

The Hunger
by Marsha Forchuk Skrypuch

Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia
by Marya Hornbacher

1 comment:

  1. hi im new to this my name is heather
    im a dancer i dance 5 days a week and i feel like i have to be perfect every single minute of the day
    i lost 18 lbs and weigh 102
    im 12 years old and 5'4. i need to be skinny
    my mom is getting suspicious and i need someone to talk to

    ReplyDelete