Monday, September 20, 2010

Sigh

So Saturday the scale said I was down 2.5 pounds. I was happy.
But why am I now feeling careless about not putting it back on.
I feel so upset lately. It's my grad year the big grade 12 of 2011 and already 2 friends won't talk to me. One even deleted me off Facebook.
All my close friends are not in my grade, either graduated a year or more ago or will graduate a year or 2 after me.
Half my family won't talk to me or my mom because of stupid family drama.
Why is it so utterly impossible to live a normal happy life?

My best friend, also friend with benefits, can't even bother to figure out how he feels about me. Hence the fact were still fwb. It's kinda bugs me.

I feel like me life is falling apart all while it's half assed coming together.
I have no control of it.

Fuck if only I could stop worrying about what I eat and how much exercise I do. But I can't. If I did I'd be gigantic.

Ugh well I promise to keep writing at least once a week. It seems as tho this is the only way I can truly express to anyone how I feel.
Hanging in there.
~Sandyy
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment