Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Insomniac?

Ita 3:30 am guess I'm going back to the days of not being able to sleep.
Worked really late tonight. Good, I stayed away from stupid pizza on the oven, Bad another late night.
Seems as if no matter when I go to bed I must lay in bed for at least an hr before I can sleep. That's great.
So I've finally brought down my stress weight to what I can admit. I was 131 tuesday morning. And I have been loosing 1 pound a day so I'm assuming I'm 130 seeing as I didn't go over my limit and ate less then yesterday today.
I can actually start to see my ribs around my belly button again. Made me smile a bit.
Some things seem to be shining while other are still dull but that's life right? Gotta get through the storm in order to see a rainbow. Translate that and u gotta feel the pain to see the good results.
Staying strong
-Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment