Friday, April 1, 2011

The annoyance

Well, today kinda sucked.
But I dont wanna get into why. Im not in the best mood.
I'm quite upset because who I thought was my close good friend decided to tell me that, even tho I'm in a 18 month relationship with who I think is the most amazing man ever, I dont know what its like to be treated right by a guy. .., I'm fucking offended.
I can see the rest of my life with this guy and she hasen't talked to me in a month just little conversations and she has the nurve to randomly announce to me that my guy is and asshole and some other guy will treat me better.
Well news flash hun. I'm 2 years older then you. I have been with him for a year and a half. Known him for 3. And let's seeu started dating ur boy 2 weeks after u met him. You accused or last Bf of cheating on you when he didn't. And your immature and you think ur better then everyone else. I'm done highschool. U still got 2 years to go.
I am pretty sure I am capable of making my own decisions.
Thankyou

--—--

I'm sry every I had to let that out.
Hopefully there will be better news tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment